Terms and Conditions
1) ORDERS: Unique World, Inc. accepts your order for the product(s) listed in the sales confirmation sheet /invoice. By signing, you confirm that you have read, completely understand and agree to the terms described on the invoice. Additions or modifications of terms will not be accepted by (UW Inc.) without written consent of an authorized (UW Inc.) staff member. Unique World Inc. is not responsible for clerical or typographical errors made on any of its quotations, literature, documents, and/or other relevant material.
2) PAYMENT TERMS:Payment to Unique World, Inc. shall be made as follows: Initial payment of 50% must be paid to (UW Inc.) at time of order to ensure a space on the production schedule.Orders without initial payment will not be placed on production schedule. The date listed on the sales invoice will reflect the date the initial payment is received, consequently, additional day(s) may be added to the shipping date for each day(s) initial payment has not be received. Final payment(s) must be received no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled shipping date.Unique World, Inc. will not be responsible for tracking final payment(s), thus responsibility falls on the part of the customer to keep track of shipping date(s) and make arrangements with UW Inc. for final payment(s) receipt before date product is to be shipped out.All funds for payment shall be in U.S. dollars in the form of cash, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card.
3) SHIPPING AND HANDLING: The initial shipping date that is given is a guesstimate based on the time it takes to fulfill the order. In the event where initial payment or customer-supplied material(s) are delayed, completion of your order may also be postponed accordingly. Unique World, Inc. uses the services of several carriers to handle the delivery of their products. Whenever possible UW Inc. will pass on the discounts afforded to them for the benefit of the customer. Unless another carrier is timely specified and arranged by the customer, UW Inc. will use, at its convenience, a reasonable carrier to get the product(s) to the customer. UW Inc. cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping due to unforeseen circumstances such as but not limited to weather, fire, flood, earthquake, union strikes, freight embargoes and/or acts of governments. Shipments requiring special handling such as a lift gate style truck for unloading UW Inc. products maybe subject to additional charges. In cases where the buyer chooses to pick up product at the UW Inc. warehouse, buyer must do so, during regular business hours, by inspecting and signing for receipt.
4) LIMITED WARRANTY: Unique World Inc. warrants that its supplied products are free from:
1.Defects in the materials and the workmanship.
2. Defects developing from the selection of materials or the process of manufacturing.
3. Defects in the design, in view of the state of the art on this date.
The warranty applies only to your inflatable unit manufactured by UW Inc. The air blower is covered by the manufacturer's warranty All kinds of accessories, (blankets/pool liners/coversheets), Damaged, cut or ripped equipments and broken or damaged blowers are excluded from the warranty. Any defects in Unique World's products resulting from negligence, improper usage, and damage during the transportation, or unusual wear and tear caused by excessive usage are excluded from Unique World's warranty coverage. No inflatable will be repaired under warranty without the original dated and signed invoice.When a recipient finds damage on the unit made during the shipment, and which is not a manufacturer's defect, the recipient is reliable to inform the shipping company about this issue and file a claim with the shipping company directly and immediately, right upon the receipt of the merchandise. The claim should be filed by the customer directly and not by the manufacturer. Further actions will be taken by the shipping company to reimburse the whole or partial value of the damaged product to the customer based on the type of the damage. Unique World's warranty policy states that in order for Unique World to satisfy its warranty, an Unique World employee must first inspect the product through e-mailed pictures, if the purchaser is located outside of California, unless otherwise noted in writing by an Unique World officer. Any work completed by a non-approved entity voids all warranties. In cases of defects in materials, workmanship or defects arising from the selection of material or processes of manufacture, such defects must become apparent in the inflatable unit, equipment or part within 36 months of shipping date. The extent of seller's liability under this warranty is to defects in workmanship and is limited to the repair of such defects or to the repair or replacement (with item free from the defect in question) of any accessory, equipment, or part which is defective in any of such respects with the exception of color fading. Seller shall make all such repairs, replacements and corrections with care. This warranty shall become void if inflatable is packed wet or repaired by any other repair agency not approved by Unique World, Inc. In the event of a manufacturers defect within the first six months after purchasing, UW Inc. will pay for the freight both to and from our facility. From 6 months after the date of purchase and up to one year, UW Inc will pay one way of the freight charges. And from one year after the date of purchase up to 36 months, the customer shall be responsible, at its discretion, for freight to and from UW Inc's production facility. IMPORTANT: Please follow all recommendations as set forth in the "General Use and Care Instructions." Failure to adhere to instructions and warnings provided with this product will invalidate this warranty.
5) INSPECTION:IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK ALL ORDERS IMMEDIATELY WHEN RECEIVED BECAUSE ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Buyer shall inspect the product(s) the same day as receipt date and shall notify Unique World Inc. in writing of any claims, including claims of breach of warranty, within (2) business days, using certified mail, after Buyer discovers facts upon which the claim is based. Unique World provides either an exchange of the merchandise or its replacement prior to its usage by the client if there is found a serious manufacturer's defect and only within 2 days upon the receipt of the merchandise. No exchange is available after 2 days of receipt of the merchandise. Damaged, Cut, Ripped, Used or Dirty inflatables are not accepted. After the purchase, and shipment of the merchandise, all kinds of modifications or changes to be made with the unit by an individual request of a customer, as well as shipping charges are to be paid by the consignee. Failure of Buyer to give written notice of a claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of a claim for defective products and conclusive proof that Buyer received the product(s) without defect(s).
6) TAXES: All charges are subject to federal, state and local taxes if applicable at the point of delivery. Customer shall pay such taxes imposed on this order, and all penalties and interest, if any, accrued therewith.
7) DISCLAIMER:Unique World, Inc. denies or renounces any responsibility whatsoever to purchaser or any other person(s) for any type of injury to person(s) or damage to or loss of property or value caused by any product which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident, misapplication, unauthorized modification, improper maintenance and/or installation.
8) PRODUCT TOLERANCES: All weights and dimensions, in regards to products sold by UW Inc., are stated in the literature or instruction material. These figures are approximate and within industry tolerances. Unique World Inc. is constantly seeking ways to improve the specification; design and production of its equipment and alterations take place continually. While every effort is made to produce up-to-date literature, our brochure and / or web site should not be regarded as an exact guide to current specification, nor do they constitute an offer for sale of any particular equipment. Sizes quoted are to be taken as approximations. By nature of inflatable products, it is impossible to define exact sizes, variations can occur.
9) TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS: Trademarks, logos, product names, literature, artwork, designs, and photographs are solely used for the purpose of creating products and are exclusively owned and part of Unique World Inc. Any Illegal use of any of these items legislate a copyright infringement and is punishable by law.
10) PRODUCT VARIATION: In the event where buyer request any changes in design, manufacturing, order quantity, delivery terms, and/or other matters, prices are subject to reflect those variations. All variations must be disclosed at time of order placement and are subject to approval by authorized Unique World Inc. staff.
11) CANCELLATION:Orders may be partly or fully cancelled within two (2) business days of placement by sending a written notice to Unique World Inc. UW Inc., at its discretion, has the right to withhold initial payment(s) made my customer(s) to use as remedy for production readjustment and associated costs.
12) ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All sales are final except where warranty issues should arise as outlined in provision 4. There are absolutely no exchanges or refunds once final payment is received and product has been sent to customer.
13) INDEMNIFICATION AND USE: "PURCHASOR" (person, company or entity buying the inflatable product or device), is solely responsible for the manner of use of the products and other equipment purchased from Unique World, Inc. "PURCHASER" is solely responsible for all warnings, signs, and labels to consumers or other users of the products and equipment, and for any and all other acts necessary, including user warnings and limitations (e.g., weight, height, age, number of participants and medical condition limitations), to ensure the safety of the users. "PURCHASER" acknowledges that they have received, read and fully understand all necessary instructions for the safe setup and operation of their Unique World, Inc. product or device. "PURCHASOR" agrees to operate their Unique World, Inc. product or device according to the instructions established by UW Inc. "PURCHASOR" agrees to operate their product or device according to all state and local government requirements. "PURCHASER" agrees to train any person(s) operating the product or device in the safe operation of the product or device including safe handling of emergency situations. "PURCHASER" shall use proper stakes, tie-downs, and other applicable devices necessary to ensure the safety of users and the general public. "PURCHASER" agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Unique World, Inc. and its Insurers from actions and claims of third parties, including customers of "PURCHASER" and users of the goods and products sold to "PURCHASER", arising out of or in connection with the use of the goods and products herein described or resulting from the breach of the provisions in this Confirmation of Order by "PURCHASER". In the event Unique World, Inc. is required to commence an action to enforce this provision, "PURCHASER" shall pay all of Unique World, Inc. legal costs and expenses.14) GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, AND VENUE:These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. The purchaser agrees and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California for all purposes regarding these terms and further agrees and consents that venue of any action brought hereunder shall be exclusively in the County of Los Angeles.